RELIABLE FOREX SIGNALS
Many new forex investors do not know how to choose signal providers, so our signals manager Wei Liang has done the hard work for you:
- Our traders’ results are all verified with trading statements from regulated brokers, so you can be sure we do not play tricks using unregulated brokers.
- Our goal is to compound returns in a sustainable manner, not to get rich quick. Our traders manage risk and do not gamble using Martingale/Grid systems.
- We enjoy capital allocation from funds, external asset managers, family offices and high net worth individuals, and are broker-neutral.
- We do not hold any client monies; the broker does. Our Trade Copier software will send trade signals directly into your MT4 accounts.
- Our traders have combined 5 years of live trading records shown below
Disclaimer: As transparent as we are, past performance is no guarantee of future returns – but we do our best. Performance updated as of 1st May 2020.
STRATEGY: TradingFXVPS PORTFOLIO
Minimum Trading Requirement: at least 1:100 leverage, expected 15-30% annual return, 25% drawdown.
Recommended Capital Requirement: US$1,000 minimum
Assets: Major Pairs, Gold, BTC and ETH.
Summary: Consistent strategy catching retracements, reversals, trends and breakouts within big wave movements. Standard Operating Procedures guide this trading team who trade 24/5. There is an element of discretion as the team takes into account pattern integrity and global market events. This system is rules-based with the added advantage of human discretion, and continuous human monitoring to minimize tech downtime. Trades are closed within depending on market condition with TP/SL fixed.
Pros: Extremely consistent with no losing months.
Cons: Does not trade very often, with about 1-6 trades each month.
Note: Performance achieved ASIC-regulated broker Global Prime with a drawdown of less than 25%.
STRATEGY: To be confirm
Recommended Capital Requirement: US$5,000 minimum
Assets: G10 and cross pairs, Gold, Silver, Indices
Summary: This strategy uses multi time-frame analysis and short-term indicators to enter and exit trades, during price retracements on the higher time-frame. It also trades during economic news, whereby overbought and oversold conditions tend to get extended, and the strategy trades in the direction of the trend. This strategy is 80% automated. With average trade length of under 2 hours, trades are in and out of the market pretty quickly, preserving capital for the next opportunity.
Pros: Requires very little leverage, because this strategy tries not to remain in the market unnecessarily. Only 3 losing months in the past 2 years.
Cons: Shorter trade history compared to Dan system.
Note: Performance achieved on Australia-regulated broker IC Markets with a drawdown of 12%.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I see my copied trades?
Is it really hands-free?
Is there any contract?
How can I cancel the signal subscription?
Can I subscribe both signals at once?
Is my account secure?
How long does it take to have my account set up?
Is this a high risk investment?
What type of risk setting do you offer?
Can I intervene the copied trades?
MANAGED HOSTING TERMS
By purchasing our managed hosting package you agree with the following terms and conditions
- We take no responsibility for account losses when following signals from this site.
- We take no responsibility for account losses due to technical issues.
- While we do our best to proactively monitor the uptime of your signal connection, we cannot assure 100% uptime due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Due to the administration involved we are unable to offer a refund on this product. NO REFUND is available.
- If you want to change to a different broker you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org – There will be a onetime $20USD administration fees incurred.
- If you plan to change your account password you must make sure to contact email@example.com so we can update on the system else the copier will have no control over your account.