Frequently Asked Questions.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
POPULAR HELP TOPICS
What is a VPS?
Think of your VPS as a personal computer that you rent on a monthly basis. You then access your computer through the internet and install your MT4 terminals so they run 24hrs per day.
Why do I need a Trading Forex VPS?
With our VPS you can install any trading platform with your EA and it let it run 24/7. You can access your VPS using the Remote Desktop Connection at any time and you will see that your platforms are still running as you left it.
What is the Payment Gateway available and how is it billed?
We support PayPal. All charges are monthly and will be automatically paid from your PayPal account (if you used subscribe option). TradingFXVPS services can be cancelled at any time and invoices are available through the web interface.
Why are we only using Windows 2012 instead of 2008?
- 2012 R2 Standard is newer and will get better performance out of the MT4 application.
- In the event that there are any glitches that need fixing, the 2012 version has mainstream technical support that the 2008 version no longer has.
- Client will be provisioned with Window 2012 during purchase however you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to switch to Window 2008 for $5 one-time fee upon availability.
- For more information about 2008 vs 2012, visit our blog.
Account & Billing
How to pay using Credit/Debit card?
We accept Stripe payment which accept all type of credit/debit card such as AMEX, VISA and MASTERCARD.
Do you accept any other payment gateway?
We accept private payment through Neteller, Skrill and Bank Transfer. For Neteller and Skrill, please send your payment directly to email@example.com and input your invoice number on comment, then notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have make payment. We will verify your payment manually.
How to extend my Trading VPS subscription?
You will have 14 days to pay the bill. Also, a reminder will be sent 7 days before the invoice due date.
What happen if I did not pay in time?
- On the invoice due date you will receive a notification email about missed payment.
- Then you will have 48 hours to arrange for a payment, otherwise your server will be switched off and terminated permanently in 48 hours.
- If your VPS status is “Terminated”, this means that this VPS is permanently terminated and cannot be reactivated. In this case you may create a new order.
- Please contact us if you need time extension.
How to reset password if I’ve forgotten my password?
Please email to support@tradingfxvps for a password reset.
Compatibility & Setup
Can Trading VPS work on all brokers?
Is there any setup or configuration required?
Can Trading VPS work on all platforms, Expert Advisor(EA) & indicators?
TradingFXVPS allow any usage of software, EA , indicators you require for your trading.
When will TradingFXVPS schedule maintenance?
Why TradingFXVPS does maintenance on VPS?
Will any data,software or files gone missing during the maintenance?
Why sometime I can't access my VPS on the weekend?
Your VPS are scheduled for maintenance and during maintenance VPS will not be available for usage. We will always send an email to inform client in advance before any maintenance. Please ensure our email doesn’t fall into your junk/spam folder.
Can I opt out from server maintenance?
Unfortunately no as we strictly encourage our server to updated at all times for security purposes.
Avoiding server maintenance will not only put our server at risk, but also your private data on your VPS.